This is a blog post with an image

Love is not suppose to hurt.  They are God's creatures too that deserve to be loved, and protected by those that take them in.  If you get a pet take it in for life or reconsider your decision of getting one.  They are family and do not deserve to be bounced around like they mean nothing.

Read more »

Ethylene Glycol Poisoning


1. Consider ALL antifreeze harmful for safetys sake.

2. Ethylene glycol is the poison in the antifreeze. It is colorless, odorless and sweet. It is the

sweetness that attracts the animal to it.

3. Even leaks from vehicle onto ground is enough to do damage or kill.

4. Antifreeze is not only used in your engine. It is also found in window washing fluid, hydraulic

brake fluids, as well as some paints and stains.

5. Intake of ethylene glycol affects the pet’s brain, kidneys, liver and death.

6. An amount as small as 1-2 tablespoons can kill a 10 lb. Dog. 2-3 for a 20 lb. Dog.




1. Clean up ALL spills IMMEDIATELY.

2. Do not allow pets to roam to avoid getting it from a neighbor.

3. If you even think your pet ingested antifreeze take them to the vet or ER immediately.

4. Treatment must begin within 5 hours.

5. Keep all products that contain ethylene glycol high off the ground, tightly capped and properly

dispose of empty containers.

6. Antifreeze with PROPYLENE GLYCOL is considered safe by the U.S. Food and Drug


7. Ethylene glycol poisoning is preventable. Take the time to look around and pet proof your area.